New Entrants Information
Do you have a child that is aged between 2 and 4?
Hilltots Pre-School is a brand new, purpose built building, set in the ground of Hilltop Infant School.
Hilltots is a well resourced setting with a carefully planned curriculum by qualified, experienced staff.
Children can join us after their second birthday for the morning session and move into the afternoon session the September that they are three years old.
Children will attend Hilltots for five sessions a week (mornings or afternoons).
· Free spaces available (funded up to 15 and 30 hours a week)
· Small class size so every child is catered for as an individual
· Stability for children by having one school from 2-11 years
· Approachable high quality staff overseen by a qualified teacher
· Newly built building with high quality play resources available
Research has shown us that children who attend a HEARTS Academy Nursery are more likely to achieve early learning goals by the end of the Reception year.
To apply for a place in the pre-school, please contact our friendly school office.
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm
Hilltop Infant School
T. 01268 762531
Head of School: Mr Dan Chapman
Executive Headteacher: Mrs Karen Mackenzie
Senco: Mrs Hanli Bouwer
Enquiries: Mrs V Adkins
Website by Kittle Visual Marketing